Buy a House
OUR EXCLUSIVE BUYER CONSULTATION SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY, HERE’S HOW:
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE FORM TO BELOW
STEP 2: WE’LL CONTACT YOU TO SET UP A 30-60 MINUTE, FREE, NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION.
STEP 3: WE WILL SET YOU UP WITH A LIST OF HOMES THAT FIT YOUR SPECIFIC HOME BUYING CRITERIA
STEP 4: PLAN OUT THE HOME SEARCH PROCESS AND START SHOPPING
STEP 5: MOVE INTO THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS!
What’s the difference between buying your next dream or failing to do so? The Details. Whether it’s our proven buying process, effective negotiation, or utilizing our existing network, with us no detail is overlooked. With a proven track record, the right skill set and years of experience, we have all the tools to help you buy your next home. If you’re serious about buying a home, we are serious about getting the job done.
- To assist in finding as many homes that meet your buying criteria.
- To communicate with you daily/weekly regarding the results of our efforts.
- Finding you the right home, at the best price, in the right time, with the least amount of problems.
The Steps we Take to Find You a Home…The “Proactive Approach” Saving you money, time, and stress.
- Needs/Wants Analysis for all decision makers to determine the best approach and help you get a clear picture of your ideal home
- Educate you the buyer fully on the home buying process + paperwork, equipping you with the multitude of factors and angles that decisions are based on (not from a salesmen angle but from a human angle, your best interest first, not ours)
- Send you all options that meet your criteria as they become available or change status (automatically 24/7) & Organize and schedule a home search process
- Access to our team: Full Time Licensed Assistant, Business Consultant(s), mortgage advisor, title/escrow officer, home inspector, property manager, and home warranty representative
- Make an Offer: compare homes and make decision, advise on terms and issues of offer
Also, it is critical that we outline and build the proper working relationship so that we both feel 100% comfortable and confident before you buy the biggest investment of your life!
- Initial Consultation
- Working together / Plan of Action
- Buyer Questions / Goals
- Next Steps
- Property Search
- Using MLS
- Driving the area
- Showing homes (and when)
Buying a home can be stressful… our job is to remove as much of the stress as possible… does that make sense?
Can you see how doing all of this will make the process of finding your new home easier?